Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday

My legs were sore from Friday's exercise. Yay!

Saturday I walked and jogged 3 miles with Sister pulling her cart. She did awesome with her pulling. I can tell she likes it because when I got out the cart she ran over and sat between the traces.

I wore my newer shoes and I think that made a big difference. All totaled I jogged about 1/2 a mile out of the 3 miles with zero knee pain. What a relief! I am going to keep working up slowly because I have learned too many times that when I do too much too soon, I pay for it with hurt knees. Then it takes forever for them to heal and I have to start all over again.

Every time I have tried to start running again in the last 2 years I have gotten a schedule made up from the running books that I study. I follow it exactly and do too much. This time I am going to get myself out there each day(except Sunday) and run when my body tells me to and walk when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment