Thursday, April 29, 2010

T-Tapp

I was really doing well with the Daily 16 and running when all of a sudden I started having joint pain. About the same time my mom suggested I read about T-Tapping. I did and have not done the Daily 16 since, and have no pain - well except for sore muscles but that is good pain. I still run occasionally when I want to and when it feels good. That is how I ran when I was a child, none of this running when it is on my schedule stuff.

T-Tapp has flattened my core, and added strength and tone to my whole body. It is pretty cool to flex my pecs and have them be rock hard! That is what exercise is all about right? I also have to mention that T-Tapp flushes the lymphatic system and is good for rehabilitation. So many things in one workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment