Monday, January 11, 2010

Treadmill

My sister in law gave me her treadmill. My mileage had taken a fall with the ultra cold weather but I am back on track now with 45 minutes of walking and jogging every day. It seems that each day I am able to walk a bit faster and farther. I love seeing the progress and I haven't had any pain in my legs anywhere!

I had wanted to stay in shape this winter with shoveling snow every day or so but there has been no snow to speak of so my plans didn't work out. I then thought I could walk around our mile block a few times but it is cold enough that I don't want my 3 year old to be out for very long, especially if he was just sitting in the cart the whole time. The treadmill answered all of that for me. Walking and jogging are my favorite ways to stay fit and now I can walk in my room while my 3 year old takes a long bath in the garden tub! Fun for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment